Montag, 28. Februar 2011

Meet me on Monday (5)

This meme is hosted by Java @ Never Growing Old




1. What are you wearing right now?




A grey high-waisted Marlene trouser and a black pullover - my own very 30ies outfit for work. (I just came home.)




2. Do you have any freckles?

Yes, a few. It's not enough to call me freckled.. :")




3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?

Actually - I did not know them.
I had to look after them in www. A whole universe to explore! :")



4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?



THE KING'S SPEECH - and I loved it. (I am a fan of Helena Bonham Carter!! She is marvellous!!)

And, boy! Was I happy to hear one of my alltime favourite melodies in it: Symphony No# 7 by Beethoven (well, actually it's the Allegretto!) !! I had this stuck in my head for days!








5. Would you rather live without tv or without music?

Rather without tv (if it's okay to watch DVDs and films in cinema futhermore.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen