Donnerstag, 6. September 2012

Completely having kittens.. ..with Cliff Richard

High time for another post...

so..

I am going to completely having kittens



and join Michelle (hope you will be feeling better soon again, dear!!) at THE TRUE BOOK ADDICT again for a new issue of 





My guest today is British singer Cliff Richard...


I just found this song.. and I simply had to share it with you:




I don't even know whether I love it because it's so cute or if I should be worried about a guy singing about unicorns...

Anyway.. Here is my cat picture of the day - no unicorns.. don't be afraid.. 

It's a really young Cliff Richard - with two really young kitten...



~ ca. 1963 ~




Thank you very much for visiting!!


Irene


8 Kommentare:

  1. haha I love the gorgeous hairstyles from that era. I went to see Cliff Richard when he came to Australia. Mum and I got seats right near the front. It was awesome.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh my, Kate! That is sooo awesome!! :") Thanks for sharing that memory! And - yes.. those hairstyles are loveable.. agree with you on that.. :")

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I come sovetskoepr.blogspot blog and have loved your space
    Hugs.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, Pedro! :") That is very kind!! Welcome in this little corner of blogland!!

      Löschen
  4. Yup, loving that pompadour! Of course, also love the little black kitten. *heart* I'm glad you're joining us again, Irene. =O)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey, Michelle! Sadly miss another Thursday.. But I will try to come back to old form.. ;")

      Löschen