Montag, 20. Dezember 2010

Burlesque



I don't know about you - but I am freaking in love with burlesque. The more impish ones are my favourites. Burlesque is mainly playful but some dancers are just funnier than others. And I do like the ladies espescially when they are curvaceous and do not quarrel with their body, but enjoy a great time. I find that most inspiring.

I like the style. I like to wear sexy things like corsages, stockings etc. I did not try pasties - yet.. And of course I like the retro-touch.

Have a look on Ms Kimberly Rose - who is a real "dolly":


Recently there are more and more burlesque events in Germany - if you ever visit Hamburg, you may sneak a peak of the lovely ladies of the burlesque club QUEEN CALAVERA.

What is your opinion? Do you like burlesque?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen