Montag, 10. Januar 2011

Meet Me on Monday (2)


This is a meme hosted by Java @ Never Growing Old.



1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?


That's something I really can not remember.. Assumedly not.. ;") I was one of these "why can't we all win? This is ridiculous!" teeenagers.. ;")


2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?


No, but my toe nails are.. ;"P


3. What color eyes do you have?


Green (and a bit brown? Always depending on the light and on my mood..)


4. Look to your left....what do you see?





A cat - Mina. She is staring at me and now I have the urgent feeling that I have to feed her...


5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?


She'll get cat food.. ;") er.. Don't know.. I think soft. I read somewhere that this is a step backwards in childhood..

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hi,
    Just hopping by via MMOM. If you have a few minutes spare please pop by and see me.
    Helen x
    www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You have a very interesting blog. I am following you from MMOM and can not wait to learn more about you. I have two, very spoiled, Burmese cats. Chloe, the female, can be a little aloof around strangers. Cecil, my little man, is an in your face, pay attention to me, talks all the time and always wants to climb our cabinets. I hope you have a great week.
    Shawn

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you both for visiting! :")

    Shawn, Burmese cats are so beautiful! My Mina is more shy and Lucy is the one who explores everything: guests (esp. their bags), my shoes, every door which I leave open and the exiting spaces behind those doors. Give her a hat and call her Indiana Jones! :")

    AntwortenLöschen