Montag, 3. Januar 2011

Meet Me on Monday (29)


Java at Never Growing Old has a weekly meme called - you might have guessed that - Meet Me on Monday, which allows US - completely egocentric (well, would we be blogging when we weren't?) and participating - to tell YOU - who are VERY INTERESTED.. - who and how we are, just by answering 5 question Java is posting. ;"p
Or you could see it like Java, who is absolutely right with this: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"


So here is my first attempt on this meme:


1. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?


Doing more memes - checked. :")


2. What food item are you craving right now?


Does coffee count?


3. When is your birthday?


September 11


4. What were you doing an hour ago?


working



5. Last thing you cooked?


I baked a "polka dot almont coffee cake"
- I call it "polka dot" because it is spotted.. - so don't try to google the recipe.. ;")

6 Kommentare:

  1. Coffee does count! I'm always in the mood for coffee. Happy New Year!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I think coffee totally counts. I actually crave it all.the.time.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You bet, coffee counts! I included it. :D

    It's great getting to know you, Have a great week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hahaha! It's great that there so many coffee lover out there!! :")

    Life, Laughter and Paris: Happy New Year to you, too!!

    Jules, me.too. :")

    Rebecca Mecomber, thank you! I hope your week will be great, too!

    EmptyNester: It is delicious! mhm.. Maybe I post the recipe sometime.. What do you mean?

    AntwortenLöschen